David Manner shares, as he puts it, “50 worship Leading tips rookies should Learn and veterans should relearn” and it’s a great list for worship leaders to read, remember, and digest:
- Learn more people’s names than new songs.
- Take a Sabbath every week.
- Make deposits in younger leaders and withdrawals from older leaders.
- Pray for and defend your pastor even when he doesn’t deserve it.
- Leave more things at the office when you go home.
- Ask how it might impact your family before asking how it might impact your job.
- Learn more theology than musicology.
There is so much wisdom in these worship leading tips. Check out the whole list here.